Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zebra

For the past month or so, when ever anyone smiles down at our darling girl and asks her name she gets a twinkle in her eye and replies "Zebra!"

In addition to telling all the grandmas at Fareway her name this morning, she also kept catching the eye of passers-by, saying, "I need a time out!" All this took place as she sat sweetly in the grocery cart reading books from her kitty backpack and playing with the groceries. Okay, so she did behead the asparagus and try to hold the eggs up by the end of the carton (repeatedly), but nothing that I was giving her time-outs for!

Grocery shopping alone is so much less entertaining. I will miss these days when she is off to school.

2 comments:

KT said...

Ain't she a teaser!

dkamfam said...

She is so entertaining, even over the phone or through your blog posts. Thanks for sharing!