One of the things that made road tripping extra fun for me was that Kevin did all the driving, and I got to make felt food for the play kitchen and little bunnies for her tree house. They were so much fun to make, and the kids seem to be enjoying it too. I am so thankful that Gabriella has two sweet brothers who love to play and laugh with her. Tea party anyone? Thank you Eliza for the adorable tea set. Thank you Claire for sharing your Peter Rabbit table with Gabriella too, she loves it!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Play food
One of the things that made road tripping extra fun for me was that Kevin did all the driving, and I got to make felt food for the play kitchen and little bunnies for her tree house. They were so much fun to make, and the kids seem to be enjoying it too. I am so thankful that Gabriella has two sweet brothers who love to play and laugh with her. Tea party anyone? Thank you Eliza for the adorable tea set. Thank you Claire for sharing your Peter Rabbit table with Gabriella too, she loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ben is so sweet to tea party with G - not surprising. Oh, and I noticed the braces on the top in one of the other photos! Knew it was coming, but caught me by surprise anyway. The food is all so cute. Did you use patterns?
I used patterns for the fruit (thanks Sarah!), and then just made up the pasta and veggies as we drove.
Post a Comment