Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Super Gabriella and Super Joisah

Someday we may catch up the blog and add some pictures, but for now I want to be sure to just keep up with little moments.

Yesterday we came home in the rain and I asked Josiah to watch Gabriella for a few minutes while Ben helped me bring in the patio cushions. Sure he said. "Come on Ella," as he took her hand.

A few minutes I returned to find both of them with their matching backpacks on. (Gabriella's upside down and looking enormous on her little back). They had both filled them with stuffed animals, musical instruments and special papers for their mission. They each held two foam sticks in their hands from the megafort set. Josiah introduced them by saying "Super Josiah and this is my sidekick Super Gabriella and we are off to defeat the villain, Evil Pork Chop." "Yeah," Gabriella said with her hands on her hips working hard to keep the backpack on. I asked who Evil Pork Chop was and Josiah said it was the vacuum cleaner and asked if they could borrow it for a while. Then Josiah linked their megafort sticks together and turned it into a rotating lasso and captured the Evil Pork Chop and took it off to jail. Gabriella couldn't wait to be Super Gabriella again after nap time.

1 comment:

pamom60 said...

I just loved reading this! So sweet and very creative. Blogs are wonderful; you can write about these precious moments while they are fresh in your mind for yourself and for all of us who love reading these blogs.
Mom