Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The dentist

The kids had a great trip to the dentist today. Gabriella had been excited all day and couldn't wait to go show Dr. Debbie her teeth(and her foot, so there was some confusion). She laid still for cleaning and check up and did just what the dentist asked. I was thrilled.

When we got home she asked me to be her Dr. Debbie and to brush her teeth. Then she asked me to count her teeth. I counted them, 1-20. Then she said "No, say the letters." So I counted A-T. She didn't miss a thing.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh, we miss Dr. Debbie AND all of you too! Dr. Debbie's husband made an after hours dental emergency stop at our house (he was dropping his boys off at something nearby). I was so grateful and impressed... NC is beautiful and the last 9 months have flown by. We love it here, but miss many things about IA too. Hope you are all doing great!

dkamfam said...

So glad that it went well! Such a great little patient!