Monday, March 29, 2010

Organizing and Playing

Gabriella and I are organizing her closet, attempting to relocate spring clothing. This means I pull new things out, she gets excited to try them on, and then refold them and try to put them away. So far the boys size 4T fish pajamas are the big hit, for the moment.

She has been having tea parties with the bunnies, all wearing bibs, and then decided to play hide-and-seek. She keeps whispering to me, "Be very quiet, I hiding from my Mama."

Now she is sitting in a basket of stuffed animals talking to Lexi. "Hi Lexi, this is Gabriella. This is my Gabriella phone in my Gabriella room. What are you doing? Can you come see me? I need go hide my Mama now. Bye!" Then she throws a blanket over her head.

Happy Monday morning to you!

2 comments:

dkamfam said...

Oh I love it! She is so fun. Lexi talks to her on the phone, too :)

pamom60 said...

I love her imagination! Reading it just made my day. thanks for sharing.
Mom