This morning she was very sad to see that her puddles have turned back into ice, especially after convincing Josiah to go puddle jumping after school. We went to her room and she asked to wear a dress. After she was dressed she went the door and said "I go dance my daddy now." She is girl with a plan!
3 comments:
Oh what a happy girl! Splashing is so much fun! I am so glad she got to test them out so soon.
Hello Kitty -- just in time! Glad it was so timely. She looks so happy to be outside and I'm sure the puddles were a great bonus!
This morning she was very sad to see that her puddles have turned back into ice, especially after convincing Josiah to go puddle jumping after school. We went to her room and she asked to wear a dress. After she was dressed she went the door and said "I go dance my daddy now." She is girl with a plan!
Post a Comment