Thursday, May 22, 2008

You can call me Pumpkin Toes, or Joey, or...

This evening Josiah informed Lisa that she should no longer call him Josiah, because it makes him sad. She is to call him Pumpkin Toes, or JoJo, or Joey... but NOT Josiah.

Step back a couple of months and Josiah was often quite emphatic about being called by his given name. "My name is Jo-SI-UH!"

Fickle phases of youth.

-k

2 comments:

dkamfam said...

Oh wow. Now that is a change. So funny, the ideas he gets in his head. What about Kevin? Can you call him Josiah? :)

KT said...

Josiah says that I am the only one to call him these nicknames. Everyone else is still supposed to call him Josiah. As I was calling Gabriella a series of cutesy names the other day he wanted to know what I called him when he was little. Pumpkin toes, so for now that is what he wants to be called.

Lisa