This morning Ben eagerly suggested that we take the bike and tag-along (third wheel) to school. So we hustled through our morning routines, hooked up the bike and made it to school in time to beat the bell by about two minutes. Ben was excited for the change of pace and I reaped an additional 2.5 miles of exercise in addition to enjoying the time with him. Ben also ably assisted our locomotion, pedaling hard on the uphills (such as they are in Ames).
Fast forward to this evening at Josiah's preschool party. While talking to one of the other fathers, I found out that it was "Bike to Work" day. How apropos!
(For the record, this is the third day in a row I've ridden my bike to work).
Praise God for this beautiful weather!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wonder if i could pull that off taking matthew to gilbert ... you never know. anything is possible. BT
Post a Comment