Nothing too humiliating has happened (other than the fuzzy bunny suit and an ongoing fascination with my poops). I did get a shot in while daddy's guard was down; he'll think twice about leaving my bottom uncovered! My days are full of sleeping, eating (I'm very good at this), asking to eat (WHAAAA!), filling my diapers ("NOISILY," adds daddy) and even spending a few minutes looking around at my big new world. The big people in the house are enjoying ME (of course) and the tasty supper-time vittles people have been bringing by for the past few days.
My Auntie S came to see me in the hospital on Saturday, but I had already left. I guess she caught an operation while she was there, but she's OK now (thank you God!).
Rumor has it there are some anxious folks out there who want to see how much I've changed in the past few days. Fortunately, mom and dad haven't ceased with the infernal clicking and flashing in their effort to document my every mood, expression, and outfit (costume?), so daddy just added more pictures to my online album.
YAWN! Click below to visit a new album with pictures from the past few days.
![]() |
| Gabriella Homecoming and Fuzzy Bunny |
Time for sleepies. Love,
Gabriella
(Ella for short)

1 comment:
Yay! Thank you for sharing with us. We are so excited to see new pictures of you. Tell your mommy and daddy that you have a very pretty bedroom! Lexi is enjoying looking at you and your brothers. You look so healthy! Love DKAM
Post a Comment