The last day of school was lots of fun. We had an assembly, a band play for us, a picnic on the lawn and inflatables. Gabriella and Grandma Millen joined us for the fun. It was a mix of feelings for the boys as they are ready for the summer, but both say they had the best teachers ever this year. Josiah says he would still like 10 more weeks of school with Mrs. Hammer. Ben spent the first day of summer helping his teacher change classrooms. Can you feel the love? I know the boys have all year! Many thanks to Monique who take Gabriella from activity to activity so I could chat and not have to assist on the slides!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Last day of school!
The last day of school was lots of fun. We had an assembly, a band play for us, a picnic on the lawn and inflatables. Gabriella and Grandma Millen joined us for the fun. It was a mix of feelings for the boys as they are ready for the summer, but both say they had the best teachers ever this year. Josiah says he would still like 10 more weeks of school with Mrs. Hammer. Ben spent the first day of summer helping his teacher change classrooms. Can you feel the love? I know the boys have all year! Many thanks to Monique who take Gabriella from activity to activity so I could chat and not have to assist on the slides!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment