I love prayer time with our kids and hearing them tell God what they are thankful for. Here are some of the specifics that I remember from this evening's prayers...
JOSIAH:
Dear God,
Thank you that there are superheros, and for special powers like lasers that can come out of toes. Thank you for giving me the ability to draw the things that I see, and for giving me a love of drawing. Thank you for the people that created colors. Well, YOU created all the colors of the world, but thank you for the people who created the names for the colors and the paint and markers in all those colors. Thank you for my family and my friends and my teachers. Thank you for dragons. Sometimes I wonder if there is really a dragon flying around in the sky at night, or if you are just always out in the night watching over us. Thank for taking care of all of us.
In Jesus name,
Amen
GABRIELLA:
Dear God,
Thank you my mom, my dad, my brothers- Ben and Josiah. Thank you for my room, my bed, my covers and my kitchen. Thank you for my bunnies and my buddies. Thank you for my babies. For Stella's baby cradle and her stroller I got to pick out from the Pumpkin Patch. Thank you for my family and that I am a daughter and a sister.
Thank you God!
Amen
Ben is not home yet, so no prayers have yet been heard...
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how compfortable your children are about sharing their thoughts during prayer time. I just loved reading this!
Love,
Mom/Grandma mam
Post a Comment