Today we went to Hobby Lobby to get a few things for school. When we got out to the van I hung them on the hooks in the hatch.
Gabriella asked, "Can I stand in there?"
"No, you go in your seat" I said.
"That's right, I'm not Gabriella Groceries, I am Gabriella Grace!"
We purchased a new van and car a few weeks ago. The boys named the car Cassidy, and the van Vigo. Gabriella wanted to name the car Dora, and that is what she is calling it. Tonight we parked in the garage and Gabriella spoke directly into the Toyota symbol on the front of the van. "Now, re-nember, your name is Dora."
"I thought you named the car Dora."
"I named them both Dora and I am just re-minding them," she said with a little pat on the nose.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment