Monday, January 25, 2010
Not-so-sleepy girl
Today after I put Gabriella down for her nap I could hear her playing in her room. I didn't give it much thought and went about my vacuuming. When she woke up she sounded very sad, and still very sleepy. I went in to find her a bit of a mess. She had taken off one pull-up, tried on some others which were scattered on the floor. She settled on wearing one with both legs through one leg hole and around her waist like a tutu. She appeared to have taken her shirt off, put it on, taken it off and put it on again so it was completely twisted around one arm. She topped this with another shirt, worn like a backpack. She put on a pair of pajama bottoms, but couldn't get them pulled up all the way because of the diaper tutu. She must have decided this was pretty comfy, along with the hardwood floor and decided to sleep there in front of the door. As you can imagine, it was not such a restful situation, and a diaper tutu does not do the trick. So again I am thankful for hardwood floors and am still wishing for an X10 camera for her room. Here is hoping tomorrows nap is far more restful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH - MY! I can just see her in her busy-ness. What stories you will have to tell her someday!
She's so ready and willing (and almost able) to take care of herself! My baby girl is growing up so, so fast :) :( :p
er, make that OUR baby girl!
Post a Comment