A couple amusing conversations with Gabriella:
Today I got some more diapers out of the closet, among them was a swim diaper. Gabriella stripped down and tried to put it on. I tried to explain that that is only for swimming, while having a tug-of-war with the "Nemo" diaper. I let her know that someday we will go swimming and those are the diapers we will take. She headed over and put on her shoes and said "I go swimming with Daddy."
We made cream puffs tonight and weren't going to let her have one. I told her she could have one when she was a big girl. Later I decided she could have the pastry with some cream, minus the chocolate. She lit up and said "I a big girl! I a big girl!"
Gabriella has had a little scrape on her knee that is now the size of a pin head. It distresses her and we talk about her owie and put band-aids on it and show it to others, etc. All the while she had a large goose egg on her forehead that doesn't seem to bother her at all.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment