Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Sunday was the annual trunk-or-treat at school. Our scuba diver, octopus and little bunny visited each car collecting treats, checking out the decorations, and playing little games some families had as part of their decorations. I had pictured Gabriella sitting with me and helping pass out candy, but she had other plans. Instead she took hold of Ben's plastic pumpkin (he had to come late) and took off with Josiah to gather treats, dance in front of cars with music and attempt to help some of trunks to redecorate. Grandma Millen and I took turns chasing her and passing out candy from our van. The boys loved acting out the octopus attacking the diver and diver attacking the octopus. All the kids had a great time and I loved seeing all the clever costumes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dkamfam said...

Ok, the costumes and the attacking are great. The octopus and scuba diver turned out really wel. That little bunny with those fuzzy boots? Ridiculously ADORABLE!

KT said...

Lisa - you soooooo rock!! Great job with the kids costumes, and capturing the fun :)
Love,
-k