I'm home with Gabriella and Ben again today. After a short nap, G is sitting at the dining room table playing with Play-Doh.
I found out that she wanted to play with Play-Doh when she got excited and starting asking for colors, or to color and asked me to help her open one of the doors on the buffet. I opened the other door and pulled out the box with her special crayons and she shook her head at me saying, "No. Put them back," then proceeded to pull on the other door. I opened the door and revealed the Play-Doh containers. "Play-Doh?" I asked.
"Yah! Pwaydoe!"
Ah...
So we got out the P-D and cut out a green butterfly and a blue hippo. She picked up the butterfly and tried to put in her hair; reminded her of a hair box, I suspect. Then she started singing, "Ol' mac'on'ld farm. Piggy!" It's a pretty squat little hippo.
Now she's playing with the Play-Doh lids and containers, grunting at me when she wants help.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment