Monday, September 21, 2009

Viterbo Graduation

 
 
 
 
Many things did not make the blog this summer, but one thing I do want to be sure to share is that I graduated with my Masters of Education in July! Whoo hoo! We were all very excited for me to be finished. It was an amazing adventure and I am so thankful to everyone who helped out along the way with watching the kiddos to reading my many papers to Kevin for being so patient and supportive.
The boys were so excited to see me on stage and were so proud of me, it made me teary. The week was spent attending lectures, book discussions, presentations, and GULP, presenting my research paper. I was fortunate to present the first day and able to relax afterwards. I was blessed with friends who lived nearby who I stayed with for the week, two teachers from nearby to carpool with and a group of new friends to spend time with both in and out of class. Our days were full, but our evenings were free and we really enjoyed our boat cruise, evening meals out, a little shopping. It was a wonderful week, and I was so happy to see my family at the end of it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Clarence and Ruth said...

And we are all very proud of you as well. We're amazed at how much you can get done. You worked so hard. What perseverence!!