Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reasoning of Biblical Proportions

Josiah is still under the weather today, but getting better. He spent the day in his pajamas--relaxing, watching a movie and coloring his cardboard castle. When it was time to pick Ben up from school I picked Josiah up and carried him to the van in his slippers after first putting Gabriella in her seat. We did the same thing when we took Ben to basketball practice.

As we were driving home Josiah said "Who are you going to carry in the house first when we get home Mom? "I don't know, why?" I asked.

"Well, in the Bible it says that the first shall be last, and the last shall be first. So I think it is my turn to be first this time."


.

2 comments:

dkamfam said...

Sometimes it seems like J has a photographic memory or something! Wow! I wonder how many times you need to be last to be first?...KM

Charissa Kay said...

He said something to that effect while brushing his teeth on Friday. I think he mentioned a grandma had quoted that... ? :)