Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two Astronauts and a Little Pumpkin Fairy


Gabriella's First Halloween



Our little lady is almost eight months old and had her first Halloween trick-or-treat experience last night. She lasted the entire 2 hours, sleeping for about 45 minutes of the trek. The night was just beautiful, a-typical for Trick-or-Treat in Iowa, and a perfect evening for two precocious astronauts and a darling pumpkin fairy to make the rounds.

We ended the night with our small group, topping off a beautiful, safe, generally un-eventful Halloween night.

Here's a sneak peek from a week or so ago when G tried on her costume.

4 comments:

Clarence and Ruth said...

Precious! Assume a picture of the big brother astronauts will follow soon? :)

dkamfam said...

What a sweet little fairy! I bet it was a lot of fun.

dkamfam said...

Oh, and we are also anxious to see the astronaut costumes we heard about. I'm sure they looked great!

Charissa Kay said...

Wow! So cute, I wish I was there! :)