Later I gave Gabriella her chance to play in it. Here's a photo from just before she decided it really wasn't that fun :) As you can see, the boys' activities transformed the box into an, um, bursting flower of cardboard delight!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Box girl
Gabriella's new car seat arrived yesterday, in its trademark step-shaped box. The boys spent the morning watching cartoons and transforming the box from a seat (it collapsed under Ben - no injuries) to a dog house to a slide...
Later I gave Gabriella her chance to play in it. Here's a photo from just before she decided it really wasn't that fun :) As you can see, the boys' activities transformed the box into an, um, bursting flower of cardboard delight!
Later I gave Gabriella her chance to play in it. Here's a photo from just before she decided it really wasn't that fun :) As you can see, the boys' activities transformed the box into an, um, bursting flower of cardboard delight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a fun box, happy girl! Enjoy your new car seat!
Post a Comment