Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Unbirthday to us!


The last morning of our friends visit, we had a happy unbirthday party. Here are a few shots.
First is Felix enjoying his cupcake behind the frozen "I Spy" game. I froze toys in layers of ice, and we twirled it to play I Spy over lunch. It was fun, but we will try again and see if there is a way to make the ice freeze more clearly next time. Also, we decided doing one with Halloween themed things would be fun, or in the summer when you can take it outside and chip away at the ice or attack it with warm water bottles.
The next photo is the kids dressed up with their clothes on backwards.
The last two are the "I Spy" bottles that we made. Each child put the same 30 items in the bottle, then filled it with birdseed. They played the game with them on the way to airport to see our dear friends as they headed home. We were all so sad to see them leave, and so greatful to have such wonderful friends!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: