We walked into Great Clips the other day and Gabriella announced "I need another haircut now because my other one wore off already." Precious!
I am thankful for Nora who we have chased around form salon to salon since Ben was two. The kids love her, she talks and chats with them and remembers what they share with her from time to time. She knows all their cowlicks and works around them. They love going and haircuts are never traumatic, just an event that ends with a sucker or a sticker.
It is hard for me to even trim G's little curls as they are so sweet when they are freshly washed or her delightfully crazy bedhead in the morning as we snuggle in the rocker. A little trim though and they are extra springy and tamed again.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you blog those precious things Gabriella says. It is documented so as not to be forgotten. Some day, too soon, she will talk "regular". I love how she expresses herself and love her to pieces.
Mom
Post a Comment