A belated Halloween cheesy grin from our spooky girl! This is the outfit she wore to Kindermusik a few days before Halloween. She kept deciding she didn't like her skirt, taking it off and throwing it across the room. Good thing her tights were nice and warm.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Spooky girl!
A belated Halloween cheesy grin from our spooky girl! This is the outfit she wore to Kindermusik a few days before Halloween. She kept deciding she didn't like her skirt, taking it off and throwing it across the room. Good thing her tights were nice and warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't know why it took me this long to remember this…
Last year Miss E had a cute little plaid skirt. I put it on her for an Advent service. Shortly after putting it on her, she decided it was awful and kept pulling it off. I tried to encourage her and say, "oh, it's sooo cute." But it didn't work. That's when I decided I wasn't even going to try putting her in a skirt for a while. :)
Post a Comment