Thursday, July 23, 2009

Branson - Jacuzzi

 
Posted by Picasa


This picture was taken our first night in Branson after the long drive and while the guys were out getting groceries for us. Mom and I had fun watching the kids play and laugh together. After the bath was done and everyone was in pajamas watching the fireworks, I noticed a little river running across the tile floor and even through a vent. Uh-oh. As I was cleaning up the floor we got a call that water was leaking through the ceiling of the floor below. Apparently there was a pre-existing hole in the cord of the nozzle and while the kids were playing and the nozzle was "off" it was streaming down to the floor below. Despite it being a weekend, a holiday, and after 9:00pm, the terrific maintenance guys had it taken care of in minutes. Look out Branson, here we come!

No comments: