Afterward we ran some errands downtown then headed home for lunch. When lunch was over, I noticed that everyone was clean, awake, and in a good mood, so I talked the boys into taking a few pictures with Gabriella. I had to promise to only take 20 (or 54), to let them pick all the poses, and to finish off with a silly picture. Here is my favorites, and theirs. I took them all without a flash, so many of them were blurry. I will try again on a sunny day and continue to let the boys lead the poses, as it is much more enjoyable for them and therefore much better smiles.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Rainy Day Photos
Afterward we ran some errands downtown then headed home for lunch. When lunch was over, I noticed that everyone was clean, awake, and in a good mood, so I talked the boys into taking a few pictures with Gabriella. I had to promise to only take 20 (or 54), to let them pick all the poses, and to finish off with a silly picture. Here is my favorites, and theirs. I took them all without a flash, so many of them were blurry. I will try again on a sunny day and continue to let the boys lead the poses, as it is much more enjoyable for them and therefore much better smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment