Thursday, June 5, 2008

Latest Josiah Moments

This photo is of Josiah with clean and crazy hair fresh from a bath.

Here are a few cute things he said recently.

As we entered church last week the greeter put out his hand and said said, "Hey, give me five." Josiah said, "I can't, I'm only 4."

A few weeks ago at Sunday school, the teacher helped him fill out a sheet about himself. When asked what he wants to do when he is big he said, "I want to be like Todd because he plays guitar and makes noise."

Tonight I was calling Gabriella my sweet girl. Josiah said, she is not your girl Mommy, she is all of our sweet girl. So she has to be a sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet girl. One sweet for each of us."

Last night Josiah requested I sing "How much is that Doggie in the Window." Josiah decided which dog each family member was, and we sang a verse for each. Josiah is a spotted Dalmatian, Ben is Clifford the dog, Kevin is a bulldog and Gabriella and I are pink poodles.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dkamfam said...

Thanks for sharing these - always fun to hear!

s as in tset said...

Oh...does Josiah know they have stuff to make your hair stick up all day long!?!? New do for summer 2008?